Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Login Sign up
Check In
    Check Out
    Nights x Room(s)    

C & N Resort and Spa is located on the Phuket Island which connected with Andaman Sea, the island area is 539 sqkm, and 70% of the areas are mountains stretching from north to south, while the other 30% are plains, mainly in the central and eastern parts of the island. The west coast is stretches of white sandy beaches which are major tourist developments. There are only two seasons in a year the rainy season from May to October and the hot season from November to April. September and October are the wettest months. The best period is from November through February. The average temperatures range between 23 °C and 33 °C.

Airport Transfer

  • Free pick up from Phuket International Airport is provided for reservation guest (Minimum 3 night's stays).
  • Taxi Estimated $16/Euro 12.5 from Phuket International Airport to Patong Beach (46 km)
  • Minibus Estimated $5 per person

Driving Direction

  • Take Route 402 South to City Bypass Road for 32 km (30 Minutes)
  • Turn right at Samkong(Lotus) Intersection keep driving around 8 km (15 Minutes) and uphill to Patong City.
  • Follow the Rat- U-Thit 200 Pee Rd. in Patong and turn left at the end of the road. The Resort and Spa is on the hill right in front of you.

Surrounding Attraction

  • Bangla Road 2 km.
  • Bangla Muay Thai Boxing Stadium 2 km.
  • Jung Ceylon Department Store 2 km.
  • Kamala Beach 5 km.
  • Kata, Karon Beach 3 km.
  • Patong Beach 500 m.
  • Phuket Fantasy 5 km.
  • Surin Beach 7 km.


Click to view enlarge